Parsley White Bean Dip
This flavorful parsley white bean dip is easy to make and packed with nutritious sources of healthy fiber, antioxidants, and heart-healthy fat.
Serve with whole wheat pita bread, tortilla chips, or cut-up fresh veggies for a tasty, wholesome snack!
SERVINGS: 6 servings (1/4 cup each)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients: 2 cloves garlic, peeled OR 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1 (15.5 oz) can cannellini beans OR northern beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup water
1 Tablespoon canola oil OR olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
1/3 bunch fresh parsley, rinsed and chopped
1. In a blender or food processor, add garlic, cannellini beans, water, canola oil, pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt (optional).
2. Blend or process until smooth.
3. Transfer dip to a medium bowl. Top with chopped parsley and stir until well combined.
4. Serve with whole wheat pita bread, tortilla cups, or cut-up fresh vegetables.
* Store dip for up to 2-3 days in the fridge.
Note: This blog provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, website or in any linked materials are not intended and should not be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This blog does not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. We cannot diagnose conditions, provide second opinions or make specific treatment recommendations through this blog or website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.